My whole life I got it wrong: I thought that if only I helped others find answers, I would be helping them to be happier. I now understand that I can only truly help by having the courage to be who I am.
I am a Life Coach based in California. I help my clients unearth their innermost values and inspiration, as well as recognize their talents and develop skills to design and build a fulfilling and gratifying life. Our civilization measures success by comparison, encouraging us to look outside for models to fit into, prioritizing conformity to self-assertion and self-actualization (We all know how well that is going...) There is nothing more fulfilling than the recognition of one's inner essence, and to see that unique voice manifested in the outer world. We are not taught how to recognize, honor and achieve inner goals. As a result, the legacy transmitted from generation to generation perpetuates disconnection and discontent. I have learned how to bridge that tremendous gap in my own life, and I am committed to empowering others with this understanding. Learning how to effectively manage information and daily tasks creates energy and freshness in the mind. From that state, open to the flow of creativity that pervades an empty mind, one can choose goals to pursue and projects to implement, experiencing life with freedom and joy.
2 comments:
It's really amazing how simple it can be. Thanks for your thoughts.
It is so simple it's often unfathomable to our critical mind to grasp it.
Post a Comment